The CDC recommends it because it’s one of the safest things we can do for personal health & wellness:
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
But don’t just take their words for it – watch this and decide for yourself:
Why we make the best face coverings
- We make cool coverings that look good
- No one thinks you work at a doctor’s office when you wear our coverings
- Medical coverings are a pain to put on, depending on your hair style, earrings, lack of ears, etc
- Much more comfortable than medical mouth coverings
- BEARD FRIENDLY! Don’t squish your beard with a fugly medical covering, keep it’s lovely shape with our coverings. No more covering face (that’s the new ‘bed head’ for beards).
- Machine washable for health and re-use
- Flexible use – can be a covering, hat, scarf, bald head protector, vocal cord warmer, bikini top or bottom for petite people, fashion-forward wristband, an emergency tourniquet for llamas (seriously, our face coverings have a TON of uses)